Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Charlie Bartlett

May I just say that Robert Downey Jr is a sexy piece of man candy?

Anyway, I'm not gonna sit here and review the movie. Don't worry, I wont bore you with my "opinions" and whatnot. Let's just say it doesn't suck. And it features my new favorite actress (Kat Dennings).

So I suppose I should rant and or ramble about the happenings of my day. That's what one does in a blog, yes?

Well I can neither rant nor ramble about these so-called "happenings" due to their oh so depressing non-existence. Today was SO boring! I had previously been complaining about my lack of a day off at work, and when one finally arises, I only want to go back. *sigh*

But once this movie concludes I will retreat to my bedroom and sleep the quiet slumber of one who has SOMEthing to look forward to the next day. Sweet dreams indeed.

Yes. That should suffice. Good first blog, Brittany. You make me proud.

Here's hoping tomorrow doesn't suck!

Britt

No comments: