Saturday, May 23, 2009

Aha.

We meet again.

I like blogging. It's so much better than the instant message because it's like I'm talking to someone who isn't trying to get their 2 cents in. You're a reader. You're a really good listener. You don't have much to say at the moment. You just want to hear me talk. You'll say your piece when I'm done via comment. Or you wont. Doesn't matter. It's a beautiful thing.

I'm at work again. I'm feeling really at peace with myself for some reason. I was a little sad earlier because I just think too much sometimes. But, it's funny, 2 things happened just now that I think made all the difference. I ate a salad, and I think that eating well and knowing you've eaten well just makes you feel better. I feel like I've done something good for myself, for once, and even if only for a moment, I'm a better person for it.

Also, I heard a song. I didn't choose this song. A short series of events led me to it. The song is called Sea of Love, and this particular version is by Cat Power. Most people would know it from the movie Juno. It put me at peace and I have a couple of Regesters to thank for that.

Reader, why do I think so much? Is it because I don't think I deserve to be happy, so I fabricate problems and hurt my relationships? Or, Reader...are the problems not made up at all? Is my alleged paranoia derived from truth, or am I simply a victim of my own self-sabotage? I wish I knew, because something needs to be done. I must find out the truth, or else I may regret the decision I have to make.

Where's Dr. Phil when you need him?

All that being said, I'd like to learn to play guitar.

I love you Reader. I really do.

Goodnight.
~Brittany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you find ways to sabatoge. Don't hate me but I've known you for awhile and most of the time it's your paranoia and your unwillingness to trust. Maybe trust isn't the right word...unwillingness to accept that you can be happy without people telling you, you don't deserve to be happy. And you know who and what I'm talking about. Also I agree on the guitar part...you learn and I'll pick mine back up! Agreed? Agreed. :) btw I love you best friend and I am always here to be your reader and listener...even if my advice doesn't make sense...LOL